CNX Nifty was trading at 8581.25rs below 53 points or a change of [-0.62%] led down shares of ACC(-1.17%), Ambuja Cements(-1.13%), Asian Paints(-2.13%), Axis Bank(-1.29%), Bajaj Auto(-0.05%), Bharti Airtel(-0.37%). It touched the intraday high of 8,627.90 and low of 8,575.15 in trade today.
Shares of Nifty Midcap 50 drops down enormously with change of (-1.18%). Cadila Health, Dr. Reddy Labs, Glenmark, Sun Pharma were the top gainers while HDIL, Unitech, Delta Corp. Were among the losers.
L&T Infra Finance company to increase Rs 150 crore via NCDs: FE
– Kalyan Jewellers spends Rs 800 crore on new showrooms: DNA
– Ratan Tata to move Railways Kaya Kalp Council
– Ajanta Pharma – ex-date for stock Split from Rs 5/share to Rs 2/share
– Indian hotels company in focus: Taj Mansingh Auction up for discussion these days: BS
– ssNew CMD for Power Grid Corporation to be shortlisted today
RBI says NRIs/PIOs can now finance up to 24 percent in Zicom Electronic