Stock markets in India seen buying interest in the afternoon trade and ended the day strong. On closing, the BSE Sensex stood higher by 348.23 points to 32,182.22, and the NSE Nifty closed higher by 112 points at 10,096.40 attaining 3-week closing high. The Nifty Bank, Nifty Auto, FMCG, Metal & Pharma indices gained 1 to 2 %, followed by IT with 0.9 %.
Asian stock markets were mixed on higher. European markets also trading marginally higher. The rupee was trading at Rs 65.05 against the US Dollar in the afternoon session while Oil prices were trading at US Dollar 50.84.
PSU bank stocks jumped after good Q2 result from IndusInd Bank. Bank stocks saw mixed trend while Metal shares were in demand due to rise in copper prices in the global commodity markets.
Reliance Industries hit a record high of Rs 875, up 4% on the BSE ahead of its Q2FY18 results on Friday. The stock surpassed its previous high of Rs 872 touched on Sept 20, 2017 in intra-day trade.
Get Instant Free Trial
- Bank Nifty Tips
- Day Trading Tips
- Free Nifty Calls
- IT stock tips
- Market Update
- Nifty Best Trading levels & Buy Sell Levels
- Nifty Buy Tips for tomorrow
- Nifty Future Calls Weekly Trading Levels
- Nifty Future Holding tips by technical Expert
- Nifty Future Trading Tips
- Nifty live Chart
- Nifty Option Calls for tomorrow
- Nifty Tips
- Nifty Trading Expert View
- Nifty Trading Support & Resistance levels
- NSE BSE
- Quaterly Nifty View Short Nifty
- Stock Future Long Term Trading Tips
- Stock tips today
- sure shot stock tips
- Top Trending Stocks (Hindi)